Friday, June 15, 2012

Monetizing my First Blog

Hey everyone, I have decided to try and monetize the internet in the form of a business. I am starting on this blog using a resource at how to make blogs to help me make money using the blog, and I have a couple of -what I think are- brilliant ideas on how to make money using the internet.

I hope that you will find this quest to be interesting. I will be composing one blog post per week in regards to profit-loss and the rest will be about my niche, as that is what the resource I am using has said to do. That update will include every move I made when it comes to the internet and expenses, such as products I have bought and how much I have earned. Once I hit $100 I will be moving onto a new blog to make even more money... Now I am not going to get cocky, I have been very blessed to have had the success in business that I already have had and I don't take it for granted so L-rd willing I will have continued success in this venture.

I would ask that each reader please RSS this blog and follow along. This will be the second website I am working on, the first being Investor Savant- this website however will be the first website I have attempted to make a profit in, so at least for me this will be one topsy-turvy adventure. Also, I would like to see a lot of social interaction so feel free to ask questions in the comments I would love to respond.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for your submission to Blog Carnival: Blogging: Hundred and Sixth edition. Your post is now published:

    http://thatsblog.com/blog-carnival-blogging/blog-carnival-blogging-hundred-and-sixth-edition

    -ThatsBlog.com

    ReplyDelete