Monday, June 18, 2012

Blogging in Public- Christians know...

So, I was sitting on the second floor of the JC writing up my rant on Apple products...While using my Apple products - phone and pad - when this lady approached me and asked, "do you know Jesus?" I was a little taken back at first, because as I said for every post I make I am going to write one post relating to the Bible.

So it was right when I got the end of the draft that she approached and I was thinking about what to write on, and she started telling me there is a new Christian group starting up on George Mason's campus. So, that is the news. I decided I would write about that.


The lady and her husband are part of UBF a campus ministry and the George Mason chapter will be starting up come fall. The meetings will be held on Sundays in the Gold Room which is one the ground level of the Johnson Center. The meetings will be at noon, I am not sure how long they are going to last, but i am now making room in my schedule to check them out. If you would like to come with me please let me know. By commenting below I would love to meet up with anyone interested.

Also if you would like to connect with this new church just to give a kind word as they are starting you can email Hannah, her email is hchung311-at-yahoo-dot-com. You can also be asked to put on her email list "The Daily Bread".

No comments:

Post a Comment